Mon peluche black & white temporary tattoo - TattyooBrand: Tattyoo
Product Code: TATMPBW
Availability: In Stock
Mon Peluche Black & White temporary Tattoo
Artist: Shinzi Katoh
set of 2 - size 5.1 x 7.6 cm
‘Shinzi Katoh is one of the most famous Japanese illustrators and Zakka designers with a tremendous following worldwide. He has illustrated numerous books for children as well as adults. His work has been exhibited in museums and galleries around the world. His website quotes,
"We design various kinds of products with many happy thoughts. We hope they make people happy!"
Zakka, literally "many things" in Japanese, and is a design movement that began in Japan. It refers to "everything and anything that improves your home, life and outlook" and also the “art of seeing the savvy in the ordinary and mundane." It's mostly fun kitsch.’
How do I apply my tattoo?
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to skin
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered...wait 30-40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is transferring.
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
10. Tattoos last usually 3-5 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
We've got all your temporary tattoo answers and frequently asked question covered here.