Calligraphy temporary tattoo - TattyooBrand: Tattyoo
Product Code: TATC
Availability: In Stock
Artist: Sarah Livescault
set of 2 - size 5.1 x 7.6 cm
"Make a Wish", "Love You" and "I'm a Star"... Something old, something new... Sarah Livescault is a french designer and art director. She spent years in NY and graduated from Pratt Institute. She worked for MTV Networks and is the Art director Europe for Paper+Cup design. She loves black and white themes, photo booth and retro styles.
How do I apply my tattoo?
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to skin
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered...wait 30-40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is transferring.
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
10. Tattoos last usually 3-5 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
We've got all your temporary tattoo answers and frequently asked question covered here.