Adorable animals - white rabbit temporary tattoo - TattyooBrand: Tattyoo
Product Code: TATANR
Availability: In Stock
Adorable animals - white rabbit
Artist: Luli Bunny
set of 2 - size 5.1 x 7.6 cm
Luli Bunny is an illustrator and character designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She has a happy, colourful, quirky style that is naturally both adult and child friendly, and suitable for a range of applications, from editorial to patterns, greetings cards, picture books, stationery and toys.
Clients she has worked with include Momiji, Phillips Avent, Ivy Press, Tesco, Editorial Puerto de Palos, Momishtoys, and Monoblock. She enjoys drawing bunnies, bears and cute furry colourful creatures and love kawaii and rodents.
How do I apply my tattoo?
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to skin
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered...wait 30-40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is transferring.
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
10. Tattoos last usually 3-5 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
We've got all your temporary tattoo answers and frequently asked question covered here.